PSH05-O Parts Order
PSH06-O Parts Order
The PocketSHEAR® from PRECISION-HAYES
Standard Specification for cutting PC Strand Tendons after recording elongations
Cutting Tendons After Stressing:
- Do not cut tendons or cover pockets until elongation records are reviewed and accepted by the Engineer of Record or Architect.
- Clean tendons, anchorages and pockets of corrosion preventitive coating with non-corrosive solvent before removal of excess length of
- Each tendon shall be cold-sheared using the "PocketSHEAR®", available from PRECISION-HAYES at (972) 287-2390, or equal, within the
pocket, allowing for no less than 3/4" of concrete cover over the end of each tendon.
- All tendon ends shall be left clean and free of burrs.
- All tendon ends shall be accessible for inspection prior to and during, cutting, placement of protective caps and/or grout.
- Oxyacetlyene torches SHALL NOT be used to cut tendons.
- Do not damage tendon, anchorage or concrete during removal of excess length of tendon.